1. Me. On top of the mountain I was stuck on. Watching my incredible husband save my life.
2. Resolution. Adjust. To learn to adjust when situations aren't ideal. To learn to let go when things don't live up to my expectations or when they don't go my way. Adjust to change.
3. Treasured. A sunny, afternoon walk with these two. Oh, my heart.
4. innocence. Truly, what is more innocent than reading books on a rocking chair with sun pouring in the window? Yeah, I could use me a couple days of this. Or rather, just watching Jack do this.
5. Our meadow in Prescott. In all it's beauty. Still open land full of javelinas, deer and coyotes.