03 December 2010

Happiness Project : episode 5

These pictures make me so happy. I'm a sucker for picture posing and even more for picture taking. Posing with family just never gets old.

I love how my sister in law and I are almost always down the same faces (not on purpose) and how mom and dad look happy as can be.

Mags and Jack. And so the fun begins.



I am still working on a Thanksgiving recap. I better hurry before Christmas gets here or what's the point? Per usual, my biggest problem is sifting through all the pictures and narrowing it down to a select few. I don't have very good decision making skills.



Photobucket

1 comment:

My Captivating Life said...

I have that same issue with hoiday posting. I missed Halloween already, need to work on thanksgiving.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...