28 October 2010

you Capture - Autumn

This Autumn, Jack experienced his first pumpkin patch. Last year, he was still cookin', but he was there none the less. This year...this year he got to experience it. It really amazes me how quickly time has passed.


This year, Jack couldn't keep his little hands off of this wheel. He spends a lot of his day making car noises. You ask him "what noise does this/or that make?" and he responds with a car noise. He is his father's son.



I love our little goose. Sometimes I wonder who has more fun, he or I.






The day was priceless (though the kettle corn and entry fee weren't, bummer) Enjoying it with good friends was even better. The day was too short. I wonder what Jack will be like next autumn? 
check out other autumn days here

3 comments:

Smileyhappychan said...

I LOVE the pumpkin with water droplets. GREAT SHOT!

Erika said...

I like the dripping pumpkin too! Love the angle :)

Amber D said...

Little man is adorable, and that pumpking shot is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...