22 October 2010

Flashback Friday


Browsing through October pictures from the last 3 years I came across these. All of them were taken towards the end of October and all of them were in such different stages of our life. In 2009, we were about to welcome our little one into the world. In 2008, we were preparing to move to Prescott in a few weeks, and in 2007 we were newly married, newly introduced to the world of each other and struggling through the early-hood of being married. If I could tell the 2007 Melanie what the 2010 Melanie knows now...man. I guess I wouldn't be who I am today if I had known all those things in the first place. Ha. Thank God for the journey of life.


and p.s. I realized my hair style hasn't changed in the last...oh, say, 6 years. Oh, well.



Flashback Friday Button

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pictures! i love pregnant bellies :)

Tia Colleen said...

Thats an awesome belly picture though. It looks great in black and white.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...