11 October 2010

What Makes You Lucky?

That's a good question. I wish I could write something poetic or seriously deep, but the heart hits a stop button when I think of pouring myself out on this here computer. 

But, What makes me feel lucky...is truly and undeniably, God's grace. His gracious love that loves me, warts, wounds and all and loves me just the way I am. The Jesus that accepts my imperfection and reminds me that I am His and He is mine. I feel incredibly lucky to be married to a man who reflects God's grace. Who soaks his being in it every morning. A man who reminds me that it's God's grace that brought us to where we are today. It's only by His grace that we have a little half-pint and His grace that covers the other little rascals that may come in the future. His grace...is unexplainable. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...