I miss these guys today. Everyday, but more so today. Just found out John's best friend (next to him in the picture) will be here in a week for 24 hours. John is so excited. I'm bummed his wife won't make it, but so happy that they'll get to spend some time together. Thank you Lord for good friends.
There we are, at In-N-Out. Where else?
1. the busy weekend ahead. a birthday celebration, a baby celebration and lots of yummy food.
2. my man who has loved on me so much this week. even when i'm grouchy.
3. that my favorite tv shows are back to having regular episodes!
4. for God's grace and the sweet time spent with Him in the early mornings.
5. for wonderful late evening chats with a friend at a coffee shop.
6. that March is almost over and a new budget restarts!
7. the way Jack talks to himself in the mornings for about 40 minutes strait. i need to record it.
8. for friends who are willing to watch jack while he sleeps so we can go out to dinner. what a blessing.
9. thankful for God's provision (and gift certificates) to see a nutritionist and go to a bowenwork clinic in the next couple of weeks. (more of that later.)
10. THIS recipe which I am going to make now. I'll let ya know how it turns out.