22 September 2010

Today is just Today

 
How to tell that Jackboy is teething...

...when I give him a bath he sucks on the washcloth for long periods of time humming to himself. the kid loves wash clothes! Lately he's been known to carry around a (dirty) dish towel and whip it around like a cape. I tried giving him a blanket, but it just isn't the same thing. Currently? He is gnawing on a Mum-Mum Vegetable style.

...I often find Jack with all of his fingers in his mouth- - -gagging himself! What is that about?

...Please come soon teethers. Jack is so fussy today.

Favorite pandora station as of late?
ingrid michaelson
michael giacchino
have yourself a merry little christmas (it really does give you the best christmas music out there.)


Sleeping?

...is getting better. He still snuggles closely between us and I love it. Last week I tried getting up with him in the night to feed him and putting him back in his crib after, but it just didn't happen. After an hour of trying he ended up with John, in the guest bed. Let's just say it was nice to have the bed all to myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...