It's Sunday morning and it's way too early to be awake, let alone to be writing this. But when Jack woke me up before the sun had even risen my heart was full of thankfulness and His rest (which is something I pray for daily...on my own I rarely wake up that way.) There's frost out on our dusty ground and the sun has illuminated the changing colors once again. My heart is full. What a day.
1. So very thankful we found a renter for our condo. After spending most of the day Thursday cleaning it we weren't sure how it would turn out, but by God's grace He provided. Having a condo + the economy = no fun. And I'm the type of person that likes to have fun a lot more than hard work. (While I'm being honest.)
2. The possibility of going to this concert this Thursday. Her voice truly is incredible. I could listen to her all day long. Plus, some dude did a cover of her song and it's nearly as beautiful. Have you ever heard a song that you listen to on repeat for a few days or so? I do that pretty regularly. I'm slightly obsessive.
3. Thankful for phone chats with an old, dear friend who lives too far away. She's getting ready to leave to be a missionary in Cambodia indefinitely. I choke up just thinking of her bravery and heart for Christ and His will for her life. She's coming in two weeks and I can't wait.
4. Two front teeth peaking through for my little man and lots of giggles and tickles.
5. Girl's night/birthday fun with these girls. SO incredibly thankful for them.
6. Dinner and 30 Rock with friends last night.
7. Hearing Jack say "ball" over and over. And watching him obsess over a balloon.
8. John's dreams and his drive. His discernment and time spent with Christ. To see God lay things on his heart and for him to run with it.
9. Making gingerbread houses and Monday night Bible study with the girls.
10. That today is Sunday AND potluck day.
check out other thankful thursday's at candra's!