04 February 2005

Atchison Topeka

this song goes out to my girl Kate. i miss you. table seven your order is ready.

"Don't know about the future, that's anybody's guess.
Ain't no good reason for getting all depressed.
Buy up your pad and pencil, I'll give you a piece of my mind,
In my opinionation, the sun is gonna surely shine.

Stop all your fussin',
Slap on a smile
Come out and walk in the sun for awhile.

Don't fight the felling, you know you want to have a good time.
And in my opinionation, the sun is gonna surely shine."



“…maybe because it takes more work to hold onto those other ones , whereas those great ones will always be there....regardless of how often you write, call, etc....because seriously, true friendship can handle long pauses, you know?” -Karen C.


1 comment:

thekate said...

I miss you too. Oh, that song... and the musical antics of room 6. How did I get so blessed as to get you for a roommate?? You know you're one of the Great Friends for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...