30 March 2005

completely knackered.

.the funniest thing happened to me the other night.

i could go over details and go on and on and on about it and for those of you that really and truly want to hear it, give me a call, but my end result?

God has the biggest sense of humor.

I mean, in the reality of it all, we serve a mighty and victorious God, but also He is our Abba and in being that--He knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows what will surprise us, what will scare us and exactly how much of that we can handle. It's surprising really, this sense of humor He has, and every time I feel like I'm going under and there's no hope of rising there He is, smiling with the result. And I just laugh, sometimes even giggling (imagine that! no, but seriously.) and feel humbled that He knows what He's doing and I'm just along for the ride.

What is this with these people never updating their blogs? It's going to result in phone calls because I don't know whats going on in their lives anymore...(what is this place. America? That we result to people's blog rather then personal phone calls? Oye vey.)

Ok, I'm off to study the-language-only-by-God's-grace-I-will-ever-understand.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...