08 March 2005

все собираются быть хорошо

...in other words, everything is gonna be alright.

177

my girls

Possibly two of my favourite pictures.

...I sure could go on and on about these two pictures and what they mean to me. I could explain it up and down and never fully get my point across because...that's just it. It's more than a point. More then a memory and a place in time when the most important thing in life was the best movie quote, or what we were doing friday night...it's all more than that. And to attempt to explain it would do it no justice so I leave it at this:

"When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No, I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me, so

Darling darling stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me
If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Ot the mountain
Should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me, and
Whenever you're in trouble
Won't you stand by me, oh stand by me"

Guten nact. Schlaf gute.

4 comments:

from mel said...

So true, Rach. I didn't realize until you said it the other night that in that picture I think the night before we had gotten into that fight and you and Teri were about to start your fight that day on our "death walk" up the mountain :) But it was like we were revealed. It was cool, pal. I know the quality is horrible and I will hopefully send you the negative someday...and the picture of the boys: well, enough said.
ps.
where's chris in all of this? "she's what? you says she's out with a boy? don't tell me-it's who i think? could you please give her the message we're coming." member that song? oye vey. i miss you pal.

Anonymous said...

kristina, this should work now. hopefully.

Anonymous said...

Mel, you're about as bad as I am at updating my site...did you ever buy a camera? I can't remember...I thought you had one you took to England...I am borrowing my brother's right now and I don't think I can give it back. I bought black and white film the other day and took some great shots outside..have you heard the song alpha beta gaga? My next project, I believe. I have some good ideas for a music video..and I must tell you about this teen flick Karen, Nicole, and I were working on over winter break...maybe Karen already told you...what if we came down this summer?

Anonymous said...

I just read what I wrote and I sound insanely frantic...I don't know whats wrong with me. The song Alpha Beta Gaga is by Air, a band you would probably really like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...