11 May 2005

"Oh I feel like dancin'!"

yayapubi

It's over! Done and DONE! School is finally over and this picture decribes what I would most like to do this evening. Instead, I will watch a movie that will pwobably change my life.
No, not Garden State.

"One day, you'll be cool."

Today I heard from the lady in England who works with the ministry that I will be going to in the Ukraine. The Lord is GOOD and merciful. Amen? Amen! He's paving the way.

Side note: This movie is incredible. Some like it. most don't, but my dear pals and I (Rachel, Soteria and Mindy) loved this movie. We saw it for the first time when Rachel was in New Zealand for six months and after seeing it the book was passed around and we even had our own little Ya-Ya-esque meeting. Someday Rach, SOMEDAY we WILL dance like this in our living room. I promise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...