11 June 2005

Sometimes I might miss....

This is honestly mostly for the fun of it all. I only have pictures of Capernwray on my computer because those are really the only digital pictures that I own...most of my pictures are black and white or color and stashed in books all around my room. I used to love pictures, something about the way it could take you back to a certain place or time and sort of be transported into it...sort of like Flight of the Navigator, except he went into the future, didn't he? Either way, there's something neat about recalling a not so distant memory in the simplicity of a picture.
danielandme
That's just a picture of a dear Brazilian friend named Daniel and I.
posers 2.21.04
This picture is called Posers 2.21.04.
You know what I seriously just realized? A year ago today...it was just Grace and I mel and grace, either singing or laughing
left at Capernwray. All the goodbyes had been said. It's exactly one year. That blows me right outa the water!

So I'm working a lot at the Jewish Camp...though most Jewish people claim it is not as "traditional Jewish" as they could get and that it is more fun and games. What are they talking about? We sing Hebrew songs, the kids wear Keepas and we eat Kosher food! Who's saying it's not Jewish enough?

I'm also preparing for the Ukraine...I'll put up a little map of where I will be. I'll be in the city of Dnipropetrovs'k. It will be only by God's Gracious hand that I will be able to get my visa, passport and ticket all together by Sep. 5. Craaaazzzy.
ukraine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...